November 5, 2019 Special Election
- Official Results for the November 5 Special District Election (PDF)
- Certification of the Results of the Official Canvass of the Election Returns and Results of the 1% Manual Tally (PDF)
- Voter Information Guide and Sample Ballot (PDF)
- Spanish Language Sample Ballot (PDF)
- November 5, 2019 Special Election Calendar (PDF)
Important Election Deadlines
- October 7 - Vote by Mail Voting, begin mailing ballots to VBM voters.
- October 21 - Last Day to Register to Vote. After this date voters wishing to vote in this election must register with Conditional Voter Registration at the Registrar of Voters Office.
- November 5 - Election Day, Polls and Registrar of Voters Office open 7 am - 8 pm
Northshore Fire Protection District Documents
Resolution Number 2019-10 (PDF) - Note: This Resolution includes the full text of the Ballot Question (Section 4).
Exhibit A: Ordinance Number 2019-01 (PDF) - Note: This Ordinance contains an explanation of proposed tax rates, Special Tax Imposed (Section 9).
Arguments in Favor & Against Measure "N"
- James Burton, Patrick Lynch, James C. Robbins, Olga Martin Steele, John H. Tomkins, Argument in Favor of Measure "N" (PDF)
- There was no argument filed against Measure "N".
Public Notices & Media Releases
- August 6, 2019 Media Release - Public Notice (PDF)
- Election Day Information (November 5, 2019) (PDF)
- Polling Place and Central Count Locations (October 25, 2019) (PDF)
- Test Manual Tally (October 16, 2019) (PDF)
- Unprocessed Ballots (November 8, 2019) (PDF)
- Vote by Mail Processing (October 8, 2019) (PDF)
- Vote by Mail Registration Deadline (October 7, 2019) (PDF)